Exterior renovation (Moraira)
Improvements to the entire exterior of the villa
The villa, built in the early 90's, was in need of renovation to bring it back to its former glory.It had a "Tyrolean" type of paving, very deteriorated pool terrace paving and terracotta tiles, and round arches in the porches and barbecue area which were not to the owner's liking. The access staircase and entrance porch area also needed renovation.
We love the reforms that are carried out little by little, they are medium-term projects that make us feel part of the whole process of improving their quality of life.
- Removal of paving, guttering and iron railings.
- Rectify the arches of the porches.
- Chipping off plastering and priming.
- Fitting of stainless steel and glass railings.
- Creation of new drains with channels.
- Fine mortar plastering of the entire exterior.
- Painting of the entire exterior, including the galvanised ironwork.
The appearance of this house has completely changed; it now looks brand new thanks to its much more refined and elegant look. The paving brings a lot of modernity and gives a more spacious feeling to all outdoor areas.
The railing with transparent safety glass no longer blocks the beautiful sea views and gives a greater sense of security for the little ones.
Next episode, the interior!